NEBS Company Colors Work Wear Q+A
Q: What's the difference between a work shirt and a work shirt with a professional logo?
A: The first is a personal fashion statement and the second is a professional business image statement.
NEBS Company Colors Work Wear can make that difference stand out.
With a little bit of planning, you can differentiate your company with an impressive appearance. Here are some tips for making sure everything turns out right:
- Start with putting your company name on work clothes, using attractive script or other typeface in contrasting threadwork.
- Choose a logo and/or special color scheme that appears on all the items your customers see--signs, business cards, stationery, employee uniforms, and invoices.
- Consider engaging a professional designer to design your logo and the appearance of your stationery and business cards.
- Take steps to protect any trademarks or servicemarks that may help differentiate your company over the long-term; consult with a lawyer if you have doubts about ensuring protection.
- Be prepared to revise and upgrade your company's appearance every three to five years, depending on your industry and company direction.
Next Topic: Employees Who Look Good Tend to Feel Good, and That's Good for Your Business